Get your business ready for your shoot.
- All areas to be included in photography need to be clean and tidy.
- Furniture need to be arranged correctly. We can make small adjustments on the day, but not move furniture from room to room unless arranged in advance.
- Any sensitive / private / personal material must be removed from walls and desks.
- Ideally, light bulbs need to be working.
- Windows and other reflective surfaces (eg TVs) should be clean and smear free.
- Straighten up pictures.
- If your shoot involves outside space, think about whether any areas need to be blocked off to cars.
- Remember, unless otherwise arranged, no people in any shots – do you need to warn anyone or make plans to accommodate this requirement?
Any queries? Get in touch!